The venue of the conference is Atria Hotel, Malang.
Malang offers a full range of accommodation through from simple homestays to star-rated hotels.
- Ardjuno, Jl Brigjen Slamet Riadi No122, Malang, ☎ +62 341 326929 (email@example.com). A bit distant from the city center but closer to shopping mall Town Square. Free WiFi. From Rp 55,000-110,000.
- Bamboe Denn, Jl Arjuna No1, Malang, ☎ +62 341 366256. A bit of legend on the backpacker circuit, this dorm is attached to an English language school and you will be asked to talk to the kids. From Rp 30,000.
- Gress Homestay, Jl Kahayan no.6, Malang, ☎ +62 341 491386 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . A nice budget option. Stay in a family house owned by the charming Mrs Grace Marten who speaks English, Dutch and Indonesian. Rp 100,000-110,000.
- Hotel Helios, Jl Patimura No37, Malang, ☎ +62 341 362741 (email@example.com), . Great value place aimed at backpackers. Very new and clean rooms, but cheap ones are really small and have a shared (also very clean) bathroom. Free wifi. English, Dutch and Indonesian speaking. Tours can also be booked here which are not overpriced. Rp. 250,000 to 450,000.
- Kampong Tourist, Jl Patimura No37, Malang, ☎ +62 341 345797 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . The best place for backpackers. Clean, good atmosphere, hot water, wifi, local tours, cafe and bar, tv. English and Indonesian speaking. Rp. 55,000 to 140,000.
- Hotel Menara, Jl. Pajajaran no.5, Malang, ☎ +62 341 362871 (email@example.com). Same area as Helios, a few minutes walk from the train station. Rooms are slightly worn but large. The restaurant serves very cheap and delicious Indonesian food (10-20, 000 Rp). From Rp 135, 000(incl. breakfast, May 2015).
- Citihub Hotel, Jl Jaksa Agung Suprapto No11, Malang, ☎ +62 341 369385, . . Rp. 210,000.
- Homestay Information, Jl Bunga Camalia No 9, Malang, ☎ +62 82232798131 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . The best place for backpackers. You can ask about tourism, and you can ask about homestay as your budget. Rp. 95,000 to 500,000.
- Jonas Homestay, Jl Sutomo no. 4 Malang, ☎ +62341-324678 (–), . Homestay with low budget, not far from train station. Comfortable and clean, feels like home. Rp. 60,000 to 250,000. .
- Amaris Hotel, Jl Letjend Sutoyo No. 39 (Near intersection of Jalan Sarangan and Jalan Letjen Sutoyo), ☎ +62 341 419 191 (email@example.com), . checkin: 12.00 am; checkout: 14.00 pm. Clean and affordable budget hotel owned by the Santika group, and ideal for business and budget travellers. It is also a convenient base for exploring the area’s many attractions. Wi-fi access, pool, meeting room facilities all available. From Rp 340,000.
- Kertanegara Premium Guest House, Jl Semeru 59 (Near intersection of Jalan Ijen and Jalan Semeru), ☎ +61 341 368 992 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . . From Rp 330,000.
- Hotel Pelangi, Jl Merdeka Selatan 3, Malang 65119, ☎ +62 341 365156 (email@example.com, fax: +62 341 365466). Centrally located mid range hotel in the city. From about Rp 400,000.
- Graha Cakra Hotel, Jl Cerme No16, ☎ +62 341 324989 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . A converted colonial building that dates from 1930s. Designed by Dutch architect Ir Mueller. Has been operating as a hotel since 1994. 52 rooms, large swimming pool and restaurant. From €50.
- Regent’s Park Hotel, Jl Jaksa Agung Suprapto 12-16, Malang 65111, ☎ +62 341 363 888 (email@example.com), . Large 100 room modern hotel which is a little lacking in character but offers good value and service. From Rp 430,000.
- Savana Hotel and Convention, Jl Letjend Sutoyo No. 32-34 (Near the intersection of Jalan Sarangan and Jalan Letjen Sutoyo), ☎ +62 341 495 555 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Modern, clean and spacious hotel at the heart of the city. ATMs, Garuda Airlines office, Shuttle service, Wi-fi access, indoor swimming pool, gym, spa, meeting room facilities and three dining places in site; after 5ive dine and lounge in the sky, Terrata Restaurant, and Kayu Manis Lounge.
- Tugu Hotel, Jl. Tugu No3, Malang, East Java, Indonesia, ☎ +62 341 363891 (email@example.com), . The sister hotel of the famous Tugu Hotel in Canggu, Bali and a similar type of property. It is fitted and furnished with a range of fine Javanese antiquities. The owners of the Tugu rescued and relocated many splendid old trees here when property developers razed the old Malang botanical gardens. Located in the heart of the old town and looks out on the Tugu Monument which commemorates the independence struggle in Indonesia. A four star property but it feels better than that. Highly recommended From US$105 for a deluxe room up to US$1,000 for the Apsara suite.
- Villa in Malang (Perfect for Groups), . checkin: flexible; checkout: flexible. Comfortably and peacefully located near Apple garden, surrounded by Arjuna, Kawi and Welirang mountains, the villa offers beautiful scenery for its visitors. At an altitude of 1300m above sea level, the sea views are magnificent and the cool fresh air rejuvenates travelers at the villa. Suitable for groups such as family gatherings, group retreat, and also New year’s firework ritual. This 6 bedroom villa has also a kitchen for you to prepare meals. USD 235 per night